CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and current President Barack Obama exchanged a cordial hug on Martha's Vineyard despite their recent political back and forth, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton created political waves when she voiced a critical opinion of the president's foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The two were both attending a party for a mutual friend when they agreed to "hug it out," The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains