HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held on Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths