HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held on Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title