HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held on Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks