HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held on Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected