WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sandra Lee, celebrity chef and girlfriend of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, was able to settle multiple code violations levied against her Westchester home with the help of a state official, according to The Wall Street Journal.
A New Castle building inspector noticed changes to the property that Lee and Cuomo live in and inquired about building permits. A representative of the governor then called the inspector about the inquiry. The inspector later issued violations for failure to apply for building permits, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Lee applied for the permits after the violations were issued and paid about $1,000 in application fees, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens