MAMARONECK, N.Y. – In what was dubbed the shortest Mamaroneck Planning Board meeting ever by board members Wednesday night, two resolutions were passed.
The meeting lasted two minutes,15 seconds.
The property at 0 Pine St. was approved as a suitably improved street following drainage construction and street paving. This allows Capetta, Inc. to seek a building permit for a single-family home on a previously subdivided lot. The resolution also allows for an extension of Pine Street by 32 feet.
The board also passed a motion to approve the conversion of a 960-square-foot vacant retail space into a self-serve laundry facility at 124 East Prospect Ave.
Both projects were determined to be in compliance with the village’s Local Waterfont Revitalization Program.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester