MAMARONECK, N.Y. – In what was dubbed the shortest Mamaroneck Planning Board meeting ever by board members Wednesday night, two resolutions were passed.
The meeting lasted two minutes,15 seconds.
The property at 0 Pine St. was approved as a suitably improved street following drainage construction and street paving. This allows Capetta, Inc. to seek a building permit for a single-family home on a previously subdivided lot. The resolution also allows for an extension of Pine Street by 32 feet.
The board also passed a motion to approve the conversion of a 960-square-foot vacant retail space into a self-serve laundry facility at 124 East Prospect Ave.
Both projects were determined to be in compliance with the village’s Local Waterfont Revitalization Program.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title