MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck residents will get a chance Wednesday night to discuss the final results of the townwide survey on issues relating to the town.
The survey was designed and conducted by an independent firm, ARAS Performance Group. It was posted in July on the town’s website, and all residents in the Town of Mamaroneck, including those living in the villages of Mamaroneck and Larchmont, had until September to participate.
The Town Board will have Betty DiMaria of Aras Performance Group present the results.
After the presentation, the Board will hold public hearing where all residents in attendance will have the opportunity to speak. If residents don’t want to discuss the results that evening, the board will provide an opportunity at a future meeting after residents have had a chance to analyze the survey.
The survey dealt with a variety of topics, such as whether to unify the three police departments, why residents moved to Mamaroneck and what would be the best way for the Town Board to get in touch with the residents.
The survey results will also be posted during the day Wednesday on the town’s website.
The meeting will start at 8 p.m. and be held in the courtroom at the Town Center, 740 West Boston Post Road.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says