MAMARONECK, N.Y. – “Meet the Candidates” will begin airing on the Larchmont Mamaroneck Community Television channel starting Friday.
"Meet the Candidates" was offered to municipal leaders running for office in the Larchmont, Mamaroneck, and Rye Neck areas, as well as the state Senate to voice their opinions and stances on the issues of the day, according to a news release. If you are running for office and would like to learn more about producing your own show, please contact LMC-TV Associate Director Matt Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It gives all candidates a half an hour to talk about who they are and why they are running,” said LMC-TV Executive Director Eric Lewis. “We started this since I’ve been here, at least since 1999.”
LMC-TV released the schedule for the “Meet the Candidates” Thursday and the full schedule can be seen on its website.
“It’s a public service, it’s one of a few places that they (residents) can see the candidates be themselves,” Lewis said.
All scheduled programs will repeat this way until Oct. 15 on channel 75 for Cablevision and channel 36 for Verizon/Fios.
On Oct. 15. LMC-TV will begin to air a second set of shows. Viewers also can watch “Meet the Candidates” programs on the LMC-TV Video on Demand page, starting Oct. 1 on its website.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths