WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo still maintains a 2-to-1 advantage over Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino in the race for governor, according to the most recent Quinnipiac University poll.
The poll shows Cuomo, a Democrat, enjoying a 56-28 percent advantage over Astorino, a Republican. This number remains largely unchanged compared to a poll released in May that had Cuomo leading 57-28 percent.
Even Cuomo's involvement in the Moreland Commission investigation hasn't had much of an impact on the Democratic incumbent's lead.
The poll says 50 percent of voters say they disapprove of the way Cuomo is handling ethics in government, but 49 percent say they feel he would do a better job than Astorino.
Astorino still remains largely unknown throughout the state, with 51 percent of voters not knowing enough about the GOP candidate to form an opinion.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station