RYE BROOK, N.Y. – A forum will be held Wednesday evening to discuss dissolving the Town of Rye.
The town consists of the villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the Rye Neck section of Mamaroneck village.
The municipalities will discuss eliminating the Town of Rye administrative layer of local government at 7 p.m. at Rye Brook Village Hall, 938 King St.
Now it's your turn to sound off: Do you think the Town of Rye should be dissolved? Vote in our poll and comment below.
Click here for more information on the dissolution.
Check back with The Daily Voice for coverage of the dissolution forum.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad