RYE BROOK, N.Y. – A forum will be held Wednesday evening to discuss dissolving the Town of Rye.
The town consists of the villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the Rye Neck section of Mamaroneck village.
The municipalities will discuss eliminating the Town of Rye administrative layer of local government at 7 p.m. at Rye Brook Village Hall, 938 King St.
Now it's your turn to sound off: Do you think the Town of Rye should be dissolved? Vote in our poll and comment below.
Click here for more information on the dissolution.
Check back with The Daily Voice for coverage of the dissolution forum.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line