PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - You can sit down and chat about state issues with Assemblyman Steve Otis and state Sen. George Latimer when they hold office hours in Port Chester.
The two will host "A Cup of Joe with Steve and George" from 9:30 to 11 a.m. March 23 at the Port Chester Seniors Center, 220 Grace Church St. Free coffee and doughnuts will be served, and literature will be provided on state issues. No appointment is required.
Latimer represents the 37th District, which includes Bedford, Eastchester, Rye, Rye City, Harrison, Mamaroneck, North Castle, part of New Rochelle, Scarsdale, part of White Plains and part of Yonkers.
Otis represents the 91st District, which includes New Rochelle, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Rye, Port Chester and Rye Brook.
The two had previously scheduled an office hours event for Feb. 8 but were forced to cancel it due to a snowstorm.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition