WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino compared living in New York state under Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a prison sentence, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino made the comments during a a radio show, saying that everyone "just counts the days until you leave" the state, the Times-Union said.
Astorino has been attacking New York's poor economic outlook since officially kicking off his campaign. His first televised campaign ad took Cuomo to task because of the low ranking New York receives in several economic categories.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287