WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino compared living in New York state under Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a prison sentence, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino made the comments during a a radio show, saying that everyone "just counts the days until you leave" the state, the Times-Union said.
Astorino has been attacking New York's poor economic outlook since officially kicking off his campaign. His first televised campaign ad took Cuomo to task because of the low ranking New York receives in several economic categories.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police