RYE BROOK, N.Y. – Houlihan Lawrence has launched a new app to make it easier to search for real estate.
Bringing cutting-edge technology to the fingertips of consumers and agents alike, the app is accessible on Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. As the newest real estate app to hit the scene, it allows house hunters to search, share and tour homes for sale while on the go, and is available as a free download at Apple and Android app stores.
The app features highly interactive map search functionality, GPS enabled searches, and the unique ability for users to draw customized search areas with the touch of their finger. Results yield full listing details and large photos, and allows users to save their favorite properties and receive notifications on price and status changes in real time. Saved searches are accessible on the user’s mobile device as well as Houlihan Lawrence’s website, so the user will not have to begin the process from scratch when switching between devices.
“The Houlihan Lawrence mobile app will allow people to discover their dream home from the palm of their hand, creating a seamless and efficient user experience,” said Anne Marie Gianutsos, Director of Digital at Houlihan Lawrence. “With interactive content and in depth information, the Houlihan Lawrence app will keep users ahead of the game. It’s also a great collaboration tool to increase instant sharing and communication between agents and their clients.”
“Our innovative real estate app is a great companion tool to our company’s intuitive new website, which launched earlier this summer to great success,” said Chris Meyers, Managing Principal of Houlihan Lawrence. “We’re continually striving to improve upon the technology and functionality of our digital offerings to remain at the forefront of our industry and serve our clients in the best way possible.”
Standout search features of the Houlihan Lawrence real estate app include:
- Augmented Reality: By using your smartphone’s camera, simply hold up your device and explore the surrounding area. Objects you look at will be overlayed on the camera’s display offering additional interactive content and information.
- GEO Location Search - use your phone’s built in GPS device to search for properties around you. Refine your search using property or community filters to find the property you are looking for.
- Journey Search - allows you to view properties within close proximity of your current location while you’re on-the-go! This search will continue to update available properties as you travel.
- 1 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester