MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The award-winning local firm of Keller/Eaton Architects was featured this week on the popular NBC television show, "Open House" NYC, hosted by Sara Gore.
One of Robert Keller’s designs for an estate in Purchase, N.Y., was filmed and shown.
This home, which listing agent Louis Katsoris described as “without peer” featured the foyer which Keller/Eaton designed for the 17,000 square foot home.
“The style and sophistication of this magnificent home is evident from the moment you enter this glorious entry hall,” said Katsouris.
In addition to the glass walled staircase, leather wrapped handrail and stately gazebo overlooking the five acres of manicured grounds, Keller/Eaton also designed the pool house and made room for an indoor bowling alley.
“We are thrilled that NBC recognized the value of the entrance as setting the tone for the home," said Keller. "The entrance informs the visitor of the visual experience they will have in the rest of the home,”
Even with all the bells and whistles this home features, Keller is most proud of the architectural integrity he helped create.
“Delivering on the client’s vision, while imparting a cohesive design are critical to the client/architect relationship,” said Keller.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains