SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Eastchester resident Patricia Cassese, who works for Prudential Centennial Realty and is based in Scarsdale, was honored by the Women’s Council of Realtors Empire chapter with the “Entrepreneur of the Year” Award.
Cassese was recognized during the installation dinner in December.
The Women’s Council of Realtors is a national organization whose mission is to deliver pertinent information and resources to its members to bring about positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
“We congratulate Pat on this outstanding achievement. She is admired by her peers in our organization and in our local market,'' said Mark Nadler, president/principal RE Broker of Prudential Centennial Realty.
Cassese joined Prudential Centennial in 1984. She has won numerous awards during her real estate career and has attained the prestigious CRS and GRI designations.
Prudential Centennial Realty was founded in 1981 and became a member of the Prudential Real Estate network in June 1994.
Cassese has been one of the agency's top producers and has worked for clients in Eastchester, Scarsdale, Edgemont, Hartsdale, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle and White Plains.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation