MAMARNOECK, N.Y. -- With the Mamaroneck High School class of 2014 moving on to the next phase in their lives, Daily Voice will look back at some of the graduates and their time in Mamaroneck schools.
Chynna Pirrone has fond memories of her assistant, Ms. Geiger saying, “Let’s sprint through the halls,” as they navigated their way each day through the hallways of MHS.
Pirrone enjoyed all of her classes at MHS, but particularly loved choir with Dina Madden. A highlight of her years at MHS was when she was selected as an Alto 1 to Area All-State. Pirrone sang at a Board of Education meeting, and all who heard her, marveled at her magnificent voice.
She will never forget her time with her friends, her math lessons and Spanish. Pirrone is currently attending the Perkins school for the blind and will attend the fall program as well.
“We've been blessed with angels," said Pirrone's mom, Gloria Phinsee. "I'm truly lucky to have had a team of wonderful educators who protected, educated and nurtured my daughter. She has had an amazing ride in this wonderful school district."
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk