LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- Kaitlin Rose Riordan Larkin, a resident of Larchmont, graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart, an independent Catholic day school for girls in Greenwich, Conn.
Larkin graduated with honors.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths