LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg, a Larchmont resident, was named to the Dean’s List for academic excellence for the spring 2014 semester at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Md.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation