MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck schools' music students are preparing to play your heartstrings tonight at Stringfest 2014.
The district-wide student performance will feature fifth-grade students from all four elementary schools (Central, Mamaroneck Avenue, Murray and Chatsworth), eighth-grade Hommocks string students and the Mamaroneck High School Symphony Orchestra.
The performance will be at 7 p.m. in McLain auditorium at Mamaroneck High School.
According to district spokeswoman Debbie Manetta, should there be inclement weather, the performance will be rescheduled for the following Monday, same time, same place.
Mamaroneck High School is located at 1000 W Boston Post Road.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation