MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck schools' music students are preparing to play your heartstrings tonight at Stringfest 2014.
The district-wide student performance will feature fifth-grade students from all four elementary schools (Central, Mamaroneck Avenue, Murray and Chatsworth), eighth-grade Hommocks string students and the Mamaroneck High School Symphony Orchestra.
The performance will be at 7 p.m. in McLain auditorium at Mamaroneck High School.
According to district spokeswoman Debbie Manetta, should there be inclement weather, the performance will be rescheduled for the following Monday, same time, same place.
Mamaroneck High School is located at 1000 W Boston Post Road.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police