MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck High School's Original Science Research students brought home several awards after presenting their work Saturday at the Westchester-Rockland Junior Science and Humanities Symposium.
The following students took home awards for their work in several disciplines:
- Nicole Zinger, third place, physical science
- Caroline Aronin, fourth place, medicine and health
- Kathleen Harwood, fourth place medicine and health
- Rachel Berman, first place, behavioral science and third place overall
- Gillian Sweeney, first place, environmental science and third place overall
- Matthew Heaney, first place, engineering
- Emily McCarthy, first place, medicine and health
- Bianca Barragan (team project with Yiorgos Argyros of Dobbs Ferry High School), second place, physical science
- Sam Wertheim, second place, environmental science
- Natalie Basta and Kara Dougherty, third place environmental science
- Julia Berger-Bailey, third place, behavioral science
- Noah Davis, third place, animal science
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.