MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Whoever said young people are politically disengaged never met Joe Liberti’s AP American politics and government students, who are the subject of a 52-minute film chronicling their trip to the 2012 New Hampshire primary.
Each student worked on one of four Republican campaigns and had their experiences filmed by the school’s video production teacher Emily Dombroff, along with students on the trip.
“The video was shot in high-definition and features a wonderful soundtrack and various interviews,” Liberti said. “It’s really an amazing piece of work.”
In New Hampshire, students helped at phone banks, attended political rallies, marched with placards and met presidential candidates.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition