MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Whoever said young people are politically disengaged never met Joe Liberti’s AP American politics and government students, who are the subject of a 52-minute film chronicling their trip to the 2012 New Hampshire primary.
Each student worked on one of four Republican campaigns and had their experiences filmed by the school’s video production teacher Emily Dombroff, along with students on the trip.
“The video was shot in high-definition and features a wonderful soundtrack and various interviews,” Liberti said. “It’s really an amazing piece of work.”
In New Hampshire, students helped at phone banks, attended political rallies, marched with placards and met presidential candidates.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span