MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Whoever said young people are politically disengaged never met Joe Liberti’s AP American politics and government students, who are the subject of a 52-minute film chronicling their trip to the 2012 New Hampshire primary.
Each student worked on one of four Republican campaigns and had their experiences filmed by the school’s video production teacher Emily Dombroff, along with students on the trip.
“The video was shot in high-definition and features a wonderful soundtrack and various interviews,” Liberti said. “It’s really an amazing piece of work.”
In New Hampshire, students helped at phone banks, attended political rallies, marched with placards and met presidential candidates.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday