MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Applications for the 2013-14 Mamaroneck School District Prekindergarten Program are now available. To be eligible for the
Universal Pre-K program, students must live in the Mamaroneck School District and be age 4 by Dec. 31, 2013.
The completed application packet, including birth certificate, immunization record and proofs of residency in the school district must be returned to the Mamaroneck Central School office by March 1.
There is no cost to families to enroll children in the Pre-K program.
Applications will be available in the main office of the Central School, 1100 Palmer Ave., Larchmont, or on the Central School web site. If there are more applicants than available space in the program, a public lottery will be held on March 15 at the Central School.
For further information or assistance in completing the application, contact Meryl Schaffer, social worker, or Olga Ochoa, bilingual liaison, at 914-220.3414.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Larchmont, Mamaroneck