MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Applications for the 2013-14 Mamaroneck School District Prekindergarten Program are now available. To be eligible for the
Universal Pre-K program, students must live in the Mamaroneck School District and be age 4 by Dec. 31, 2013.
The completed application packet, including birth certificate, immunization record and proofs of residency in the school district must be returned to the Mamaroneck Central School office by March 1.
There is no cost to families to enroll children in the Pre-K program.
Applications will be available in the main office of the Central School, 1100 Palmer Ave., Larchmont, or on the Central School web site. If there are more applicants than available space in the program, a public lottery will be held on March 15 at the Central School.
For further information or assistance in completing the application, contact Meryl Schaffer, social worker, or Olga Ochoa, bilingual liaison, at 914-220.3414.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation