NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said he believes New Rochelle native Ray Rice will still be with the team next season despite his recent legal troubles, according to The Baltimore Sun.
It is possible Rice will have to serve a suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Harbaugh told the Sun that the Ravens would allow the facts in the case to determine the consequences for Rice.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday