NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said he believes New Rochelle native Ray Rice will still be with the team next season despite his recent legal troubles, according to The Baltimore Sun.
It is possible Rice will have to serve a suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Harbaugh told the Sun that the Ravens would allow the facts in the case to determine the consequences for Rice.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week