NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said he believes New Rochelle native Ray Rice will still be with the team next season despite his recent legal troubles, according to The Baltimore Sun.
It is possible Rice will have to serve a suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Harbaugh told the Sun that the Ravens would allow the facts in the case to determine the consequences for Rice.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs