NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said he believes New Rochelle native Ray Rice will still be with the team next season despite his recent legal troubles, according to The Baltimore Sun.
It is possible Rice will have to serve a suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Harbaugh told the Sun that the Ravens would allow the facts in the case to determine the consequences for Rice.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 4 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer