NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh said he believes New Rochelle native Ray Rice will still be with the team next season despite his recent legal troubles, according to The Baltimore Sun.
It is possible Rice will have to serve a suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Harbaugh told the Sun that the Ravens would allow the facts in the case to determine the consequences for Rice.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed