WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Bull Bullard will lead the Harlem Globetrotters into White Plains for a game in February.
“Globetrotter Week” starts Monday, Feb. 10 and includes a series of goodwill visits. Bullard, who tried out for the New York Jets and made the finals on the television series "American Ninja Warrior," also will lead the team into Manhattan, North Jersey and Long Island. The first game is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11 in White Plains at the Westchester County Center.
The Globetrotters’ 2014 “Fans Rule” tour allows fans to vote on which rules they want to see. Tickets are available at the Harlem Globetrotters website.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police