WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Bull Bullard will lead the Harlem Globetrotters into White Plains for a game in February.
“Globetrotter Week” starts Monday, Feb. 10 and includes a series of goodwill visits. Bullard, who tried out for the New York Jets and made the finals on the television series "American Ninja Warrior," also will lead the team into Manhattan, North Jersey and Long Island. The first game is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11 in White Plains at the Westchester County Center.
The Globetrotters’ 2014 “Fans Rule” tour allows fans to vote on which rules they want to see. Tickets are available at the Harlem Globetrotters website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles