WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Even though the New York Knicks are letting fans have a say in the name of the Developmental League team coming to Westchester County, the organization has already filed trademarks for a few names, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The NBADL has filed for trademarks on the following names: The New York Plainsmen, the New York Hutch, the New York 914s, the New York Empire, and the New York 'Bockers, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Fans online submissions for potential names will remain open until Monday, March 24, the Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester