WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Even though the New York Knicks are letting fans have a say in the name of the Developmental League team coming to Westchester County, the organization has already filed trademarks for a few names, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The NBADL has filed for trademarks on the following names: The New York Plainsmen, the New York Hutch, the New York 914s, the New York Empire, and the New York 'Bockers, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Fans online submissions for potential names will remain open until Monday, March 24, the Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester