MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck boys lacrosse team advanced to the sectional finals with an 8-6 win over North Rockland recently.
The win secured Mamaroneck's third consecutive trip to the sectional final match. They will play top-seeded Lakeland on Thursday, May 22, at White Plains High School at 3 p.m.
In other sports news:
- The eighth-seeded Mamaroneck softball team will also play No. 9 Yorktown at Centeral Elementary School at 4:45 p.m., on Thursday, May 22.
- The Mamaroneck baseball team will take on Mahopac at Manchester Field at 4:30 p.m., on Thursday, May 22 .
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck