MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck boys lacrosse team advanced to the sectional finals with an 8-6 win over North Rockland recently.
The win secured Mamaroneck's third consecutive trip to the sectional final match. They will play top-seeded Lakeland on Thursday, May 22, at White Plains High School at 3 p.m.
In other sports news:
- The eighth-seeded Mamaroneck softball team will also play No. 9 Yorktown at Centeral Elementary School at 4:45 p.m., on Thursday, May 22.
- The Mamaroneck baseball team will take on Mahopac at Manchester Field at 4:30 p.m., on Thursday, May 22 .
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary