MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck High School varsity football coach Anthony Vitti says his Tigers team is ready for its season home opener against Suffern on Friday at 7 p.m.
“There has been a good ebb and flow as to the offensive and defensive dominance and that speaks to the competitive nature of our players,” Vitti said. “In that regard, it has been a good football camp.”
The Mamaroneck Tigers just missed the playoffs last season and hope that won't happen again this year.
“With our fans and our student body and the backdrop of our alma mater, it is an opportunity to seize momentum right out of the gate,” Vitti said.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby