MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck High School varsity football coach Anthony Vitti says his Tigers team is ready for its season home opener against Suffern on Friday at 7 p.m.
“There has been a good ebb and flow as to the offensive and defensive dominance and that speaks to the competitive nature of our players,” Vitti said. “In that regard, it has been a good football camp.”
The Mamaroneck Tigers just missed the playoffs last season and hope that won't happen again this year.
“With our fans and our student body and the backdrop of our alma mater, it is an opportunity to seize momentum right out of the gate,” Vitti said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester