MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck High School varsity football coach Anthony Vitti says his Tigers team is ready for its season home opener against Suffern on Friday at 7 p.m.
“There has been a good ebb and flow as to the offensive and defensive dominance and that speaks to the competitive nature of our players,” Vitti said. “In that regard, it has been a good football camp.”
The Mamaroneck Tigers just missed the playoffs last season and hope that won't happen again this year.
“With our fans and our student body and the backdrop of our alma mater, it is an opportunity to seize momentum right out of the gate,” Vitti said.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies