MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck High School varsity football coach Anthony Vitti says his Tigers team is ready for its season home opener against Suffern on Friday at 7 p.m.
“There has been a good ebb and flow as to the offensive and defensive dominance and that speaks to the competitive nature of our players,” Vitti said. “In that regard, it has been a good football camp.”
The Mamaroneck Tigers just missed the playoffs last season and hope that won't happen again this year.
“With our fans and our student body and the backdrop of our alma mater, it is an opportunity to seize momentum right out of the gate,” Vitti said.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck