MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck graduate Katie Stuntz is returning to a final four, this time as a member of the Tufts’ field hockey team.
Tufts will play DePauw in a semifinal, at 11 a.m. Saturday, of the NCAA Division III Field Hockey Championships in Geneva, N.Y. The other semifinal is Mary Washington University against Montclair State at 2 p.m. The semifinal winners meet for the title at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Stuntz was a member of the 2009 Mamaroneck varsity field hockey team, which won the Section 1 Class A title and advanced to the state final.
Tufts advanced to the final four with a 2-1 victory over Bowdoin and Stuntz’s former Mamaroneck teammate, Cathleen Smith.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam