MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck graduate Katie Stuntz is returning to a final four, this time as a member of the Tufts’ field hockey team.
Tufts will play DePauw in a semifinal, at 11 a.m. Saturday, of the NCAA Division III Field Hockey Championships in Geneva, N.Y. The other semifinal is Mary Washington University against Montclair State at 2 p.m. The semifinal winners meet for the title at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Stuntz was a member of the 2009 Mamaroneck varsity field hockey team, which won the Section 1 Class A title and advanced to the state final.
Tufts advanced to the final four with a 2-1 victory over Bowdoin and Stuntz’s former Mamaroneck teammate, Cathleen Smith.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line