MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck graduate Katie Stuntz is returning to a final four, this time as a member of the Tufts’ field hockey team.
Tufts will play DePauw in a semifinal, at 11 a.m. Saturday, of the NCAA Division III Field Hockey Championships in Geneva, N.Y. The other semifinal is Mary Washington University against Montclair State at 2 p.m. The semifinal winners meet for the title at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Stuntz was a member of the 2009 Mamaroneck varsity field hockey team, which won the Section 1 Class A title and advanced to the state final.
Tufts advanced to the final four with a 2-1 victory over Bowdoin and Stuntz’s former Mamaroneck teammate, Cathleen Smith.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny
- 5 Larchmont Home Damaged By Electrical Fire