SCARSDALE, N.Y. - This summer, fitness fanatics looking for a new challenge will have the opportunity at Equinox in Scarsdale and Mamaroneck, as it debuts its new RunCross training program.
RunCross is a combination cardio and strength challenge for extreme athletes looking to push their bodies to the limit. Participants will go on a short, high-paced destination run that leads to a rigorous, timed circuit-training session. Following that workout, there will is an accelerated, final intensive run back to Equinox.
Following the workout, there will be complimentary, healthy post-run snacks from Mrs. Green’s Natural Market, as well as RunCross t-shirts. Modifications to the training regime can be provided if necessary, but basic fitness is recommended for registrants.
The four-week program will meet twice each week for an hour, led by Equinox personal trainers. In Mamaroneck, beginning on June 9, classes will meet from 6 to 7 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, led by Tom O’Neil and Kevin Hernandez. In Scarsdale, beginning the following day, classes will meet at the same time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, led by Fahmida Mollo and Kailin Dolan.
Classes will be free for Equinox members, and $229 for non-members, who will have access to the gym’s training facilities before and after class. Attendance is expected at every session during the four weeks.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News