RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye YMCA Centennials will take on the Harlem Ambassadors in a comedy basketball showcase at Mamaroneck High School on Sunday, March 30, at 5:30 p.m.
"We have scoured the region for skilled – and sometimes unskilled – players to take on the powerful Ambassadors," Margaret Mead, Rye Y special events assistant, said in a statement. "Come to the game and cheer on our enthusiastic local talent, including area teachers, parents and coaches."
The Centennials squad will include: Scott Cifone; fifth-grade teacher at Milton School; Christine Incalcatera, Rye police officer; Christine Kenny, Mamaroneck teacher; Mike Kenny, Rye police officer; Dave Mangum, sports instructor at the Y; Michael McKenzie, Resurrection School gym teacher; John Morash, Resurrection School assistant principal; and Kevin Zuchorski, sports coordinator at the Rye Y.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Rye YMCA and will be used to ensure the Y’s promise to the community that no one will be turned away due to an inability to pay.
Tickets are on sale at the Rye YMCA front desk and online.
Mamaroneck High School is at 1000 W. Boston Post Road.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck