RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye YMCA Centennials will take on the Harlem Ambassadors in a comedy basketball showcase at Mamaroneck High School on Sunday, March 30, at 5:30 p.m.
"We have scoured the region for skilled – and sometimes unskilled – players to take on the powerful Ambassadors," Margaret Mead, Rye Y special events assistant, said in a statement. "Come to the game and cheer on our enthusiastic local talent, including area teachers, parents and coaches."
The Centennials squad will include: Scott Cifone; fifth-grade teacher at Milton School; Christine Incalcatera, Rye police officer; Christine Kenny, Mamaroneck teacher; Mike Kenny, Rye police officer; Dave Mangum, sports instructor at the Y; Michael McKenzie, Resurrection School gym teacher; John Morash, Resurrection School assistant principal; and Kevin Zuchorski, sports coordinator at the Rye Y.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Rye YMCA and will be used to ensure the Y’s promise to the community that no one will be turned away due to an inability to pay.
Tickets are on sale at the Rye YMCA front desk and online.
Mamaroneck High School is at 1000 W. Boston Post Road.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont