BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police