BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud