BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions