BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists