BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Mamaroneck HS Grad, Colgate Athlete Jake Danehy Develops Swimwear Line
- 2 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 3 Some Mamaroneck Businesses Without Hot Water, Gas
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Plans Evening Vigil To Remember Slain Officers
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck