WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison