WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam