This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The World Cup soccer furor continued in Westchester Tuesday afternoon as the United States men's team played Belgium in the Round of 16 with Belgium pulling out a 2-1 win in a game in which all the goals were scored in extra time.
"We've been following (World Cup) for the last couple of weeks," Sarah Arango said as she sat with friends at O'Connor's Public House in White Plains. "I been working and had a chance to watch (Tuesday). I enjoy being with friends -- its a party atmosphere."
Belgium advances to Saturday's noon Eastern Standard Time quarterfinal match against Argentina.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle