This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The World Cup soccer furor continued in Westchester Tuesday afternoon as the United States men's team played Belgium in the Round of 16 with Belgium pulling out a 2-1 win in a game in which all the goals were scored in extra time.
"We've been following (World Cup) for the last couple of weeks," Sarah Arango said as she sat with friends at O'Connor's Public House in White Plains. "I been working and had a chance to watch (Tuesday). I enjoy being with friends -- its a party atmosphere."
Belgium advances to Saturday's noon Eastern Standard Time quarterfinal match against Argentina.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison