Settings

Home Site
Notification
Push Notifications
Contact Us
Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

Menu

Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck
weather

Larchmont's Manor Park Floods After Overnight Rain

LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- Small waves crashed over Manor Park's walls Thursday as the high tide comes in after an overnight rain fall.

The National Weather Service has issued a minor coastal flood warning, which will remain in effect for Southern Westchester until 3 p.m. Thursday. "A coastal flood warning means that flooding is expected or occurring. Coastal residents in the warned area should be alert for rising water, and take appropriate action to protect life and property," according to the National Weather website .

There is a 30 percent chance of rain mainly before 1 p.m. Thursday with south winds from eight to 13 miles per hour. The high is expected to be near 47 degrees, with a low of 37, and a 70 percent chance of rain after 1 a.m.

Thursday, a tenth to a quarter of an inch of rain is expected, according to the National Weather Service.

Rain is expected to continue through 10 a.m. Friday morning, which will be breezy with winds blowing southwest between 15 and 25 miles per hour, and gusts as high as 39 miles per hour. The high is projected to be near 45 degrees. High winds are expected to continue through Friday night, which may drop to 28 degrees, and into Saturday, which may hit a high of 39 degrees.

Saturday night may be cloudy with a low near 19. Sunday, the clouds could part for a sunny, but cold day. The high is expected to be 27 degrees, with a low of 14.

Don't forget to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter .

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Mamaroneck Daily Voice!

Serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.