MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- More than 20 new classes will be starting at The Center for Continuing Education over the next two weeks, ranging from finance for women to the music of Cole Porter.
Some of the classes being offered include:
- The Great American Songbook: Cole Porter will be on Sunday, May 3 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Explore the Brooklyn Navy Yards and DUMBO Eats will be on Monday, May 4 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Finances for Women will be on Thursday, May 6 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- A Van Gogh Exhibit Preview will be on Friday, May 7 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- New Museum Triennial will be on Friday, May 7 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Center for Continuing Education is at 1000 W Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck.
To see a full list of course offerings and to register, visit lmcce.org or call (914)-698-9126.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.