LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Larchmont Sidewalk Sales continues through Saturday with over 50 stores and vendors.
Clutch is offering 50 to 90 percent off clothing, accessories and handbags.
"We're offering really great sales," said co-owner Abbie Durkin on Friday. "It's been a good turnout so far."
Clutch sales will continue on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Other sales include,
- racks of men's and women's clothing marked down by 60 percent at Mancino Custom Tailors
- 20 to 40 percent off on select Spring merchandise at mDRATTELL
- 50 percent off on gold and silver jewelry as well as watches and clocks, jewelry boxes, and silver and enamel dog pendants at Wallach Jewelry Designs
- Deep discounts on children's clothing at Maxime & Friends in front of the old E.B. Barrett
- Vision of Tomorrow Salon & Spa is offering complimentary eyebrow shaping.
The sale ends Saturday at 7 p.m. A rain date for the sidewalk sale is scheduled for Monday, July 25 if necessary.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.